- Enables you to hear phone calls better – The ClearSounds CSC500 Telephone has specialized (up to 40dB) amplification function that boosts volume and tone level of the person on the other end
- Works with hearing aids – You can use the CSC500 with cochlear implants and hearing aids that are equipped with a T-Coil. The landline phone complies with FCC standards for Hearing Aid Compatibilityg
- Provides 8 one-touch photo memory dial keys – Each of the eight photo-frame buttons allows you to store up to 32-digit phone numbers. You can instantly recall these numbers with a single press
- Allows you to converse with a handset or speakerphone – If you’re unable to hold the handset, press the Speaker key to activate the Speakerphone
- Ensures you never miss a call – You can adjust the ringer’s volume as high as 85dB. If you dislike the loud sound, you can turn on the visual flasher. It will automatically flash when the unit rings
The ClearSounds CSC500 is an ideal single-line landline phone for people who are looking for an easy-to-use amplified telephone. By default, the CSC500 provides up to 15dB amplification. Once you press the AMPLIFY KEY, you can boost the volume of the person on the other end up to 30dB. (Note: Maximum amplification will vary depending on home’s line power.) If you have mild hearing problems and uses a telecoil (T-Coil) cochlear implants, you can use them with the CSC500. ClearSounds complies with US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for Hearing Aid Compatibility. If you’re not too fond of the loud sound, you can turn on the visual ringer. The phone will automatically flash when it rings.
You can save up phone numbers in the speed dial keys. The CSC500 provides three one-touch memory keys and eight one-touch photo frame buttons.
- Single-Line Conferencing
- Amplification: 15dB default volume | Up to 30dB when AMPLIFY KEY is activated (max amplification varies 10~12dB depending on your home’s line power)
- Ringer Amplification: Up to 85dB
- One-Touch Memory Keys: 3
- One-Touch Photo Frame Buttons: 8
- Connectors: 2.5mm jack for headsets
- Mounting Options: Desk or wall mounted
- Compliances: Complies with US FCC Standards for Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC)
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.0 x 2.3″