Moisture and ear wax can impair the function of hearing systems and cause failures. DRY-GO is a compact electronic hearing aid drying station that uses Comfort Dry at 55°C to extend the life of the hearing aid. Nightly use at home, to store and care for all types of hearing aids, RIC, cochlear implant hardware, tinnitus maskers, in-ear monitors, ear moulds and hearing protection will protect your hearing system. The small, portable unit offers more freedom in application – it has 5V USB technology allowing it to be used in hotels, cars, at home or while travelling as it can be plugged into any PC or audio system. It comes with a USB power adaptor for standard socket use.
• Effective drying by convective flow of warm and dry air
• Two-circuit heating with automatic room- and temperature modulation
• Drying temperature range about 55 °C ± 3°C
• Operating based on 5V USB via supplied USB power supply or USB 2.0 port
• Low energy consumption: max. power: 2.5 W stand-by: < 0.1 W
• Physical Properties: Unit: L 92 mm x W 76 mm x H 37 mm
• Weight: net: 147 g